Gryffindor: I’ll fight my way out of this.
Slytherin: I’ll BS my way out of this.
Ravenclaw: I’ll negotiate my way out of this.
Hufflepuff: Hi I baked you cookies. Thanks for letting my best friend go, you’re a real peach. Let’s talk about proper treatment of others now, shall we?
get to know me: [3/10] female characters
→ chloe gemmel (my mad fat diary)
"It turned out that Stacey’s vulnerability was that she just wasn’t as clever as Chloe. In the game of bitches there’s only one q u e e n b i t c h.”
Academically, Lydia’s one of the finest students I’ve ever had. Her A.P. classes push her GPA above a 5.0. I’d actually like to have her IQ tested.
I PROMISE I HAVEN’T FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU GUYS.
I’ve been so insanely busy with costume crap for Dragon*Con and actual real work and family junk I feel a little bit like a whirlwind right now but I promise I’m not abandoning you all.
Also for those who have asked - Liam will be available soon, I promise! I just haven’t had time to sit down and knock him out yet.
Anyway you all know how this works by now:
- Someone is getting a lacrosse hoodie
- any size, any character, shipped anywhere
- To enter: Like and/or reblog this post ONE TIME. Please don’t spam or you run the risk of breaking the notes and ruining my day.
- This giveaway ends on TUESDAY, AUGUST 19th at 11PM PST.
- I will message the winner ASAP after that. Please see the above note for how crazy it’s been for me right now though so there might be a bit of a delay. Just a heads up!
As always, hoodies are available here.